2010年12月31日 星期五

Of Green & Grey Eye Makeup and False Lashes To Match By PnB

Of Green & Grey Eye Makeup and False Lashes To Match

No, i did not kill a peacock. Those are false feather lashes I am trying on.. I wouldn't wear these out in  public, but aren't these so cool for  halloween or costume party? I thought they were so interesting. 






I love how grey and green combine together to give a rather mysterious look. Green also makes brown eyes pop and its one of my favourite colours to wear. 


The lashes I am wearing in the first two pictures, as well as the ones i am wearing in the bottom 3 pictures are both false ones. These are available online at  www.kkcenterhk.com . The range of  eyelashes they have is amazzzing ! The glue that i got  came in a cute pink and black bottle and  i liked that  the glue itself was  black. Very good for beginners like me who mess up.
Used in pictures 1 and 2


Used in the last 3 pictures

You can purchase the feather lashes  , as well as the regular lashes online from www.kkcenterhk.com

FTC: These products were sent by the company for consideration. Obviously, that did not influence my opinion.


 Thank you and enjoy kkcenterhk's stuffs.

沒有留言:

張貼留言