2011年1月29日 星期六

ES product review By Arabian eyes

ooh la la do i smell a review?

i'm rather excited about this one cuz this is my first product review that was actually sent to me from a company called KKCENTERHK. A lovely lady called maggie contacted me a while back and asked me if i would like to review some of their products i had to choose a couple of eyelashes from their website and share my honest opinions on them.


The eyelash brand that i was sent was called ES but they have other brands available such as Ardell etc

So i had a couple to choose from which were the ten pairs of lashes and i chose a thick pair:
And a thinner more natural pair:
I did a youtube video review on this if you would like to watch it here
SO what did i think of it?
THICK PAIR - I didn't apply these in my video but i tried them on today and i definatly felt that they were a lot more dramatic than what i would usually wear.
GOOD POINTS
  • i loved the way they opened up my eyes and they were comfortable as they didn't have that plastic feel
  • the natural feel of them made the application a lot more easier as i didn't have to bend the hell out of them just so they would fit my eye.
  • very light on the eyes, and they make any dramatic smoky look appear much more diva like!!
BAD POINTS
  • It didn't come with glue
  • It had to extra pieces on either end which are used to be placed in the box (not really a bad point but it was a bit of a pain when you didn't have scissors handy!!)
more good points than bad points.
NATURAL PAIR I LOVED THESE!! i am so glad they came in a pack of ten because they seemed a lot more natural than even the ardell ones that i've used.
GOOD POINTS
  • clear line where it gets attatched to the eye for a nicer natural effect as they lashes look part of your own.
  • so light, no need to bend them in shape and has no plastic feel to them.
  • not dramatic at all, although long, still in proportion to my eye.
BAD POINTS
  • No eyelash glue was provided
i have no other bad points!! i loooooveeeeeeeeeeeed these!
The below picture with eyelashes applied.

You can find these at www.kkcenterhk.com.
I would just like to add a few other points:
  • The customer service that i recieved was brilliant and i was left very happy
  • They ship worldwide using paypal
  • They have a variety of different products ranging from eyelashes to wigs to nail products to even fake MOUSTACHES lol
so tell me what you think, do you guys usually stick to a specific type of brand or are you happy to try out different ones too?
xxxxxxxxx

Thank you, 

沒有留言:

張貼留言