2011年2月25日 星期五

Princess Lee and ES Lashes Review By Make Me Blushhh

Princess Lee and ES Lashes Review


Princess Lee lashes were an urban myth to me. It's mentioned in asian magazine and talk shows but I didn't see them at all when I was in asia. I tried looking for a supplier online and didn't come across any. So when KKCenterHK.com reached out to me to try some products from their online shop I went directly for the Princess Lee Lashes.

KKCenterHK.com is based in Hong Kong. They have a huge selection of lashes, wigs, and other beauty supplies. They do ship internationally but the shipping can take some time. It took about 2-3 weeks to get to New York from HK which isn't horrible considering the snow storms we've had the past two months.

I requested for the Princess Lee #6 and #8 lashes. I wasn't sure what to make of the Princess Lee lashes at first. They didn't look so special in the box, #6 and #8 are very similar with #8 being slightly bigger. It took me a few tries to really appreciate the lashes. The band is thin, comfortable, and durable. You can reuse them several times. The band also holds a curve very well and can be shaped. The lashes are dense and noticeable but not unnatural. I'm really amazed by the quality. They're listed for about $18 for 10 pairs on the website. Well worth it in my opinion.

All in all, I'm smitten. Princess Lee lives up to the hype.



They recommended that I give the ES lash series a try. The one I got is labeled A222. These lashes also very comfortable and easy to use. The lashes are dense, especially by the base. They're very durable and can be worn a few times too. I wish they were a little longer but that's not a flaw, the style I got wasn't my personal preference. I would highly recommend A222 to those that want something natural with added volume. These lashes are more affordable at around $12 for 10 pairs per box. I plan on going back to try longer ones from this series.







Have you tried any Princess Lee or ES lashes that you love? Recommend me one or several!

XOXO, M


沒有留言:

張貼留言