2011年9月12日 星期一

Rolling in the deep By jangsara


Hola!

Lately I've fallen in love with Adele's song Rolling in the Deep, and because of that I also made a bit research about what kind of makeup styles she uses.
So today my look was inspired by Adele, and here's the result:





 Palladio eyelid primer
28 neutral palette colors
MAC Blacktrack fluidline
Ebay bulk lashes


My other look for today was something totally different:





Sugarpill Flamepoint + Buttercupcake
MUFE White Flashcolor
MUFE Black Flashcolor
MUFE Gold Flashcolor
Ben Nye Iced Gold
MAC Reflects bronze
Feather lashes from kkcenter
NYX Special Effects lashes EL186 Super Power

I only did one eye, as you can see :D


Thank you, jangsara
Check out jangsara blog

http://jangsara.blogspot.com/2011/09/rolling-in-deep.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言