2013年1月28日 星期一

KKCenterHK Lashes by asnfashion


 gals, here is my lash review! The black box is Sponsored to me by KKCenterHK! ( Thank you so much^___^ ) I chose the bottom lashes! Cause in the Gyaru make up life you need that too duh. The other lashes are from Ebay & i'm so happy with all the lashes i've got now haha whoehoep + How cute is my lashbox? CUTE HÁ?! Also from Ebayyy :].  Okay first of all i need to say that i'm still not a pro in the Gyaru make up & i needed to trim my eyebrows too so you will see some hairs hahahahah omg. Well enjoy my review and tell me what you think about them * if they look good on me lol Ps: I made pictures in a smokey eye & one with many make up on so you can see how it looks with less and many make up on!



 You can see my own lashes but thats okay. - With flash -
And down below - Without flash - 


Design: At first i was like Hmm, i dont know? This design is almost like how my own lashes are but than more bigger so it's kinda weird looking and they are very full if you know what i mean, i cant explain it but you can see the differences at the first picture with the other lower lashes that i've bought, i am used to those * non natural looking ones.* But if you are looking for more natural lower lashes than i would take these ones because this design is way more natural than other i've seen but they're somehow bigger haha! 

Appearance: They dont look fake at all! Not like a cheap design and if you make pictures with the flashing light on it still doesnt look fake like plastic lashes. So i'm very pleased with the results of them!
And the best thing is that these lashes come in a box with 10 pieces x 2 so you have 20 lashes lol. And it's not hard to put them on but i always struggle with the ends of lashes cause the ends dont stick on my eyelids specially on the inner corners from the eyes pfh, does anyone else has this problem?


10% OFF! 


* Dolly Wink Eyebrow Mascara Review

Hope you liked it! XO 





Thank you, asnfashion
Check out asnfashion blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言