2013年1月28日 星期一

Kkcenterhk Square Purple Laser Studs Review and Nail Design by beautyshades



Kkcenterhk Square Purple Laser Studs Review and Nail Design


I saw quite a few nail designs using studs but I never did one myself.  I had the chance to try another product from the  kkcenterhk.  so I  decided it was time to try some 3mm  square purple  laser   nail studs.
 The studs are very easy to apply on the nails. I just used clear top coat and them placed the stud on the nail. Has a background color I choose Essie No Place Like Chrome. I think the studs look quite elegant on the nails. What do you think?






 Don't forget the KKCenterHK 10%  Discount Code: beautyshades (for my readers valid until  31st,Jan.,2013).       






Thank you, beautyshades
Check out beautyshades blog

沒有留言:

張貼留言