2013年1月28日 星期一

Landbis Big Eye Dual-use Eyeliner by mybeautypinastika



Landbis Big Eye Dual-use Eyeliner

Today I will be reviewing a eyeliner from KKCenterHK, Landbis Big Eye Dual-use Eyeliner. This eyeliner is very efficient because it has a dual function, there are two forms in one pen eyeliner. You can choose either liquid form or pen form, very convenient, do not need to buy two pens :)
When I put on in the morning, the evening after I clear the remains are still visible, until the next morning I didn't have to use eyeliner..haha



Color: Black
Capacity: 3g
Size: 8mm x 8mm x 156mm









Tekstur :
1. Cream Eyeliner Stick.
This creamy textured stick eyeliner, it is very easy to apply, and smudgeproof. Doesn't need to be sharpened, because of its shape can be rotated like a lipstick. But, the color less pigmented, and easy to remove them. I don't recommend to use it at the waterline.

2. Liquid Pen
The tip of the needle like a ballpoint pen, I think it is extremely waterproof and suitable for application on the waterline. I wear when crying, pen eyeliner is not washed out.. Lovee it <3

sorry, I'm still learning to use eyeliner>, <




Overall :

I love this eyeliner because it's very practical, it consists 2 kinds of eyeliner, cream and liquid. The cream one also can be used as an eyeshadow ..
This eyeliner is very waterproof, it's very hard to remove..
I love the liquid pen, because it's very easy to apply. I've never tried liquid pen before..

The price is 14.76, i get mine from kkcenterhk. Do you want to get it? Click HERE
Thanks for KKCenterHK sent me this eyeliner for reviewing :)





Thanks
xoxo



Thank you, mybeautypinastika
Check out mybeautypinastika blog


http://mybeautypinastika.blogspot.hk/2013/01/landbis-big-eye-dual-use-eyeliner.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言