2014年3月31日 星期一

More KKCenterHK Products! by kissotchic

Happy Saturday! I have some more fabulous nail products to share with you from KKCenterHK! Dotting tools, water decals & glitter...oh my! Haha! Was that too lame? Give me a break...I'm trying to kill some time at work.
 

Dotting Tools:
 


 
 To create this look, I used the set of 5 dotting tools from KKCenterHK.  I definitely feel like a set of dotting tools is a necessary nail art tool to have in your arsenal! 

 
This last picture was taken in direct sunlight! Which do you prefer?

 
 
Circle Glitter:
 


 
This is KKCenterHK's 2.5 mm sized Silver Circle Glitter.  They look a little big on my nails, but let me assure you, I just have tiny nails.  I love these little circle glitters! They are perfect for placement at the top of the nail (like I did on my pinky, index & thumb)

 
Water Decals:

 
I am absolutely in love with these gold peacock feather water decals!  They were super easy to apply too!

 
I sponged a mix of peacock inspired colors as a base to apply the decals over.

 
KKCenterHK nail products never disappoint!  Make sure you go check out all of the fabulous products they have to offer! & don't forget to use the code "KISSOTCHIC" to receive 10% off of your order!



Thank you, kissotchic
Check out kissotchic blog
http://kissotchic.blogspot.hk/2014/03/more-kkcenterhk-products.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言