2014年5月30日 星期五

N.NAIL The Little Mermaid/Ariel Water Decals by ithinitybeauty


Allo polish Pals!
How are you today? I hope you've had a good weekend so far? Happy Mother's Day to all of you who may be celebrating today :) As an English lady we already celebrated it but here in Holland it is Mother's Day. My weekend has been pretty quiet but that suits me just fine since I am so tired. I think I needed some catch up sleep! Today I have some really cute Disney water decal's to show you – who doesn't like Disney?! These are N.Nail's 'The Little Mermaid/Ariel Water Decals' from KKCENTERHK. I originally planned to do something creative but decided to opt for a simple manicure just to show you how cute these decal's are.

Please excuse the cuticles... It's going to be nail tlc night!

On all my nails I started with two coats of Layla's Thermo polish in blue and applied by favourite blue flakie on top, Zoya's 'Maisie'. Once again the procedure of applying these decals was very simple. I cut the decals out and using my nail art tweezers I held each one under water for around 30 seconds. You'll know when they are ready because they will easily slip off the backing card they are on. I then positioned them as I wished.

It's a very simple manicure but I think you'll agree the decals are super cute, right? You can get a 10% discount on these decals and all nail art items at KKCENTERHK when you use the code 'ithinitybeauty' at the check out ~ yay!

What do you think of these decals? Would you want to try Disney water decals, which Disney princess would you want to wear?

Have a great weekend!
Love
Ithi



Thank you, ithinitybeauty
Check out ithinitybeauty blog
http://www.ithinitybeauty.com/2014/05/nnail-little-mermaidariel-water-decals.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言