2014年5月29日 星期四

Tiffany box nail art by konadnails

Hi,
Today I'll show you my new manicure I created with my untried - for really long time -  Love, Charlotte nail polish. I applied two coats of it on each nail and then stuck the white bow decoration from Kkcenterhk on my accent nail. I created the white stripes using Golden Rose Nail Art 101 to make my nails look like a gift box. I finished with clear top coat. What do you think?

Nu uitati ca puteti achizitiona ojele Golden Rose si online, de pe Cosmania.ro. Urmariti pagina de facebook Golden Rose Romania pentru a fi la curent cu toate noutatile.


PS: Did you see this week's activity at Lovelywholesale?
They've launched their Instagram page and do activity there. 
This week's activity is “Follow to win $50”. It will last 5 days from 22nd to 26th Apr. They will choose 10 winners and each one gets $50 (2 winners published every day) . Click here!

*** Later edit: I just felt I need to change this post's title to Tiffany box nail art. You were right in the comments! ***


Thank you, konadnails
Check out konadnails blog
http://konadnails.blogspot.ro/2014/04/gift-box-nail-art.html

沒有留言:

張貼留言